Saturday, May 19, 2012

JB and S'pore trip !



Well, I just came back from the JB and S'pore trip~5 days 4 nights! That's really AWESOME! =)
I appreciate to my friends who had entertained me and provided accommodation for me, big big thanks to YY and Marc Marc <3
oh yea, and thanks to Kevin Greener and Alan for the entertainment^^


I love 'Udesserts'!! The Durian sago dessert is amazing!! (the durian taste still surrounding my tongue >.<'' )


Due to this time was a budget trip, so I actually did not spend a lot~(and I have no enough money to spend too T.T), hence it's limited for me to go more places~
Never mind, at least I was happy and I absolutely enjoy! Especially when I was spending time with my lovely good friends and best friends^^ It's worth it for travelling 3 hours from Malacca to JB ^o^


Hmmm, after end of the trip, something unpredictable and can say bad thing occur! T.T...definitely, when I just open the lappie, the first thing I did was checking my final results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three words>> WHAT THE HECK????!!!!!......It's time to say bye bye to my CGPA 3.0 ............T.T
Unpredictable~ I had did smoothly for all the subjects but aiikksss....results are not on my wish =( feel so sorry for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment