Monday, May 21, 2012

最好的总在未来等着你


Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.
不管过去如何,过去的已经过去,最好的总在未来等着你。

Sometimes we feel depress or even despair and bring into self-destruction when we lost something or somebody that we have been owned. I had experienced the feelings of losing the one who mean so much to me, and not only once, is twice...or can say even  more...
Yea, I felt so lost and I had started to think everything as negative...I had changed to someone else even I do not know who I am...I have done those things that I had never done before...just because of losing the one who are already not worth it to think about, I had ruin my own beautiful life... These are such stupid behaviors...
Now I no longer feel lost instead of became stronger, losing them made me discovered that I can live more happier without them because I have never give up instead of they gave up on me...on the relationship...the friendship...
at least I tried and put effort on them, I have nothing to do with it if they chose to leave...no one has the obligation to stick with you as what you wish, you have no rights to ask anyone to be your best friend forever or even be the one to love you forever...eventually, we are all alone, we are all living by depending on oneself...nobody can be blamed, even yourself, now I know, when they choose to be with someone else, just let them go, freedom may be something more than love...because everyone has the right of freedom, and we should not take others freedom as our own happiness when they do not feel the same way...

Be positive, the best is always yet to come =)
Smile people ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment