Friday, August 3, 2012

Sorry that I'm still loving you :'(

I always remind myself that I have to responsible for whatever decisions I made. Until last night, I realized that I was really regret on one wrong decision that i had made on 9th January~
The only way that i can responsible for the wrong choice i made is to move on, but i still can't be moving on...every night is just like a tear bomb for me, makes me cry spontaneously, feeling sucks until words can't describe it~
I tried, i tried to let go of it, but it still bother me until now, strongly affected my life...I keep blaming myself that why I didn't trust him at the first place, why I didn't give a chance for both of us? After that day, no matter how much efforts i put to fight back for the relationship, it was too late...everything had changed...and only one thing i got which is REGRET... 

If we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't.
Wishing I'd realize what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I'd go back to December, turn around and change my own mind

If this was a movie, I wish i could re-write the scripts and go back to December...

Goodbye...wish you doing good and still awesome like how you are now in your new life in US =')

5 comments:

  1. If you really love that person, a simple wish is enough. Love doesn't mean both of you have to be together till the end. If that person is happy, you will feel happy as well. Be strong and move on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :') i will try of course~~~just missing him so much....
      Thx babe <3

      Delete
  2. 勇敢追求你的爱,不要放弃

    ReplyDelete
  3. 回头争取的勇气必需依靠在彼此不变的心,而不是单方面的努力与挣扎。
    谢谢你的提醒

    ReplyDelete
  4. 恩,像是benjamin button...是你的还会是你的。。加油!

    ReplyDelete